Full events detail
Social Media Research
- 27 September 2012 to 27 September 2012
- Market Research Society
The annual Social Media Research conference will explore the latest developments in social media strategy, techniques and research methods. Over one day it will bring together high profile speakers from a range of industries, to share their insight on how to use social media to overcome business challenges, keep in touch with current trends and respond to key audiences.
Felix Koch, Director of Promise Communities, will open the conference and be followed by a series of influential speakers. Carrie Longton, co-founder of Mumsnet, will discuss the challenges of marketing to a hard to reach audience and show how insight can be used to engage consumers and build brand loyalty. While Saxo Bank and DigitalMR will explore how social media presence can be turned into marketing currency.
Crowne Plaza London - The City.
19 New Bridge Street, London, EC4V6DB.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...