Full events detail
Social Media Research
- 27 September 2012 to 27 September 2012
- Market Research Society
The annual Social Media Research conference will explore the latest developments in social media strategy, techniques and research methods. Over one day it will bring together high profile speakers from a range of industries, to share their insight on how to use social media to overcome business challenges, keep in touch with current trends and respond to key audiences.
Felix Koch, Director of Promise Communities, will open the conference and be followed by a series of influential speakers. Carrie Longton, co-founder of Mumsnet, will discuss the challenges of marketing to a hard to reach audience and show how insight can be used to engage consumers and build brand loyalty. While Saxo Bank and DigitalMR will explore how social media presence can be turned into marketing currency.
Crowne Plaza London - The City.
19 New Bridge Street, London, EC4V6DB.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London