Full events detail
DMA Scotland: It's Snowball
- 22 November 2012 to 22 November 2012
- DMA House
- Ghillie Dhu, 2 Rutland Place, Edinburgh EH1 2AD, United Kingdom
Join DMA Scotland for their annual get together - "It's Snowball" as we promise you this is definetly a Christmas party, not a ball!
Taking place at the traditional Ghillie Dhu in the heart of Edinburgh, be prepared for a good old knees up as we know you marketeers like to party! You can indulge in champagne, a delicious three course meal and don't forget your dancing shoes for the Ceilidh and DJ which will keep you entertained until the wee hours.
This is a fantatsic opportunity to meet marketing thought leaders, catch up with old friends or simply entertain your clients and colleagues during the festivities!
Dress code: Smart- not black tie!
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...