Full events detail
eMetrics Marketing Optimization Summit
- 27 November 2012 to 28 November 2012
- Rising Media
- Business Design Centre
Returning to London as part of Data Driven Business Week, eMetrics Marketing Optimization Summit offers the most comprehensive and forward thinking forum on best practices, tools and techniques to optimise successful marketing programmes. Known for attracting the highest level of experts and knowledge leaders in the industry, the Summit explores the art and science of measurement, optimisation and analytics.
Attendees will learn how to:
Increase marketing ROI through optimisation of campaigns, communications, content, and overall customer experience.
Establish a marketing metrics baseline
Correlate offline and online measurements Connect customer satisfaction data with customer behavior data Change a corporate culture to embrace marketing experimentation Increase measurable value from your website, campaigns and communications Understand how to make the most of social media through metrics Improve the online customer experience Increase customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...