Full events detail
eMetrics Marketing Optimization Summit
- 27 November 2012 to 28 November 2012
- Rising Media
- Business Design Centre
Returning to London as part of Data Driven Business Week, eMetrics Marketing Optimization Summit offers the most comprehensive and forward thinking forum on best practices, tools and techniques to optimise successful marketing programmes. Known for attracting the highest level of experts and knowledge leaders in the industry, the Summit explores the art and science of measurement, optimisation and analytics.
Attendees will learn how to:
Increase marketing ROI through optimisation of campaigns, communications, content, and overall customer experience.
Establish a marketing metrics baseline
Correlate offline and online measurements Connect customer satisfaction data with customer behavior data Change a corporate culture to embrace marketing experimentation Increase measurable value from your website, campaigns and communications Understand how to make the most of social media through metrics Improve the online customer experience Increase customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)