Full events detail
- 07 February 2013 to 07 February 2013
- Brand Republic
What now? What next? Bringing together those from across marketing, comms, PR, customer services & beyond
Social Brands is a unique event, bringing together those across marketing, communications, PR, brand, customer service and beyond. Join 150+ of your peers and hear from brands who are leading in the social space, driving long-term engagement and tying buzz to business results. Promising insight, inspiration and new ideas, this year's agenda is packed with thought provoking speakers, invigorating debate and invaluable networking opportunities.
Book before 14 December and save up to £249!
2013 Programme highlights:
Measurement made clear: Counting likes or tweets isn't enough - learn how to move beyond soft measures and prove your reach, engagement and ROI
Driving real engagement: utilizing your fan base and developing long-term brand ambassadors
Integrating & distributing social media across all touch points: effectively adopting multi-platform and multi-channel marketing strategies
Where next? Debating and exploring what key trends will shape the future and you can prepare for these
Hear from our expert speaker line-up including:
- Vincent Boon, Chief of Community, giff gaff
- Simon Nicholson, Pan-European Social Media Manager, Honda Motor Europe
- Jude Brooks, Digital Activation Manager, Coca-Cola GB & Ireland
- Dave Britton, Head of News, Met Office
- Dominic Burch, Head of Corporate Comms & Social Media, Asda
- Paul Evans, Head of Media, Xbox EMEA
- Nicola Green, Director of Communications & Reputation, Telefonica UK
- Bruce Daisley, Director UK, Twitter
- Phil Sherrell, Partner, Bird & Bird
- Danny Rogers, Editor in Chief, Brand Republic Group
Don't miss our separately-bookable pre- and post-event workshops:
Social Media & Customer Services Workshop
Pre-Event Workshop, 6 February 2013, London
View agenda here
Social Media Measurement Workshop
Post-Event Workshop, 8 February 2013, London
View agenda here
Contact: Katie Duckett, firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Ad technology sales manager Ultimate Asset £45000 - £55000 per annum + comm+pension, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...