Full events detail
Webcast - Debunking (or not) mobile research myths
- 31 October 2012 to 31 October 2012
- B2B Marketing
Predictions suggest that internet usage via mobile devices will account for half of all internet usage by 2013. With more people moving to mobile on a global basis, the research industry faces some tough challenges to adjust and adapt to this new channel.
Join Research Now as they challenge current myths about mobile research, explain the truths and suggest ways in which the industry will adapt to this changing landscape.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex