Full events detail
Webinar - 5 strategies for B2B marketing in a downturn
- 06 December 2012 to 06 December 2012
- B2B Marketing
No doubt about it, we've been though tough economic times -- and an economic slowdown means a tendency to scale back marketing spending. However, research shows that a downturn creates opportunities to accelerate growth faster than your competitors.
This means it may be the best time to step up your marketing -- at least in quality if not quantity. The marketers that focus on getting the most out of every pound/euro spent and on demonstrating marketing's impact on revenue and pipeline will be well positioned to come out of the slump looking like a star!
Join Marketo to learn how you can: •Use lead management to maximise the value of every lead
•Give your programs a lift with social media
•Ramp up your content marketing
•Align sales and marketing
•Use marketing analytics to help you spend your budget wisely.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Marketing Manager Trace £35000 - £55000 Per Annum + benefits, South West London
- Marketing Manager x 2 Stopgap £43000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager Source £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Digital Projects Director Source £60000 - £65000 per annum + benefits, London