Full events detail
Webinar - 5 strategies for B2B marketing in a downturn
- 06 December 2012 to 06 December 2012
- B2B Marketing
No doubt about it, we've been though tough economic times -- and an economic slowdown means a tendency to scale back marketing spending. However, research shows that a downturn creates opportunities to accelerate growth faster than your competitors.
This means it may be the best time to step up your marketing -- at least in quality if not quantity. The marketers that focus on getting the most out of every pound/euro spent and on demonstrating marketing's impact on revenue and pipeline will be well positioned to come out of the slump looking like a star!
Join Marketo to learn how you can: •Use lead management to maximise the value of every lead
•Give your programs a lift with social media
•Ramp up your content marketing
•Align sales and marketing
•Use marketing analytics to help you spend your budget wisely.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Antrim
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London