Full events detail
Webinar - 5 strategies for B2B marketing in a downturn
- 06 December 2012 to 06 December 2012
- B2B Marketing
No doubt about it, we've been though tough economic times -- and an economic slowdown means a tendency to scale back marketing spending. However, research shows that a downturn creates opportunities to accelerate growth faster than your competitors.
This means it may be the best time to step up your marketing -- at least in quality if not quantity. The marketers that focus on getting the most out of every pound/euro spent and on demonstrating marketing's impact on revenue and pipeline will be well positioned to come out of the slump looking like a star!
Join Marketo to learn how you can: •Use lead management to maximise the value of every lead
•Give your programs a lift with social media
•Ramp up your content marketing
•Align sales and marketing
•Use marketing analytics to help you spend your budget wisely.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Digital Executive Innesco £20k-26k, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)