Full events detail
Webinar - 5 strategies for B2B marketing in a downturn
- 06 December 2012 to 06 December 2012
- B2B Marketing
No doubt about it, we've been though tough economic times -- and an economic slowdown means a tendency to scale back marketing spending. However, research shows that a downturn creates opportunities to accelerate growth faster than your competitors.
This means it may be the best time to step up your marketing -- at least in quality if not quantity. The marketers that focus on getting the most out of every pound/euro spent and on demonstrating marketing's impact on revenue and pipeline will be well positioned to come out of the slump looking like a star!
Join Marketo to learn how you can: •Use lead management to maximise the value of every lead
•Give your programs a lift with social media
•Ramp up your content marketing
•Align sales and marketing
•Use marketing analytics to help you spend your budget wisely.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)