Full events detail
Webinar - 5 strategies for B2B marketing in a downturn
- 06 December 2012 to 06 December 2012
- B2B Marketing
No doubt about it, we've been though tough economic times -- and an economic slowdown means a tendency to scale back marketing spending. However, research shows that a downturn creates opportunities to accelerate growth faster than your competitors.
This means it may be the best time to step up your marketing -- at least in quality if not quantity. The marketers that focus on getting the most out of every pound/euro spent and on demonstrating marketing's impact on revenue and pipeline will be well positioned to come out of the slump looking like a star!
Join Marketo to learn how you can: •Use lead management to maximise the value of every lead
•Give your programs a lift with social media
•Ramp up your content marketing
•Align sales and marketing
•Use marketing analytics to help you spend your budget wisely.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)