Full events detail
dotMailer seminar series: Hitting the Mark Email Marketing Seminar 1
- 24 October 2012 to 24 October 2012
- Mixing Digital
At this event you'll learn how to identify the 5 most important pieces of customer data you can capture, to double or treble your email campaign response rates. Experts will help you identify the top 5 weaknesses of your database and learn how to fix them. We will also show you how to populate, grow and enrich your email lists,
automatically, 24/7 without you having to lift a finger. We will take a look at engagement metrics that will show you how to target your very best customers, convert your very hottest prospects and reactivate contacts you thought you had lost for good.
Learn how to automate a process to clean and purge your email database to create a lean, mean, revenue-driving machine. We will show you how to use your data to deliver compelling, relevant email content to each contact on your email list whilst measuring and evaluating the success of your new segmentation strategy and increasing your email campaign open rates, click through rates and conversions, and driving down your unsubscribe rates.
So if you are a business that currently engages in email marketing with your clients and you are sending more than 20,000 emails per month then this is certainly a must-attend event.
Adam Street Private Members Club,
9 Adam Street,
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...