Full events detail
dotMailer seminar series: Hitting the Mark Email Marketing Seminar 1
- 24 October 2012 to 24 October 2012
- Mixing Digital
At this event you'll learn how to identify the 5 most important pieces of customer data you can capture, to double or treble your email campaign response rates. Experts will help you identify the top 5 weaknesses of your database and learn how to fix them. We will also show you how to populate, grow and enrich your email lists,
automatically, 24/7 without you having to lift a finger. We will take a look at engagement metrics that will show you how to target your very best customers, convert your very hottest prospects and reactivate contacts you thought you had lost for good.
Learn how to automate a process to clean and purge your email database to create a lean, mean, revenue-driving machine. We will show you how to use your data to deliver compelling, relevant email content to each contact on your email list whilst measuring and evaluating the success of your new segmentation strategy and increasing your email campaign open rates, click through rates and conversions, and driving down your unsubscribe rates.
So if you are a business that currently engages in email marketing with your clients and you are sending more than 20,000 emails per month then this is certainly a must-attend event.
Adam Street Private Members Club,
9 Adam Street,
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Planner - Stunning Agency - Central London - to £65k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £65k, Central London
- Planner - Superb London Agency - to £55k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £55k + great benefits, W1
- Planner - Integrated Agency - Central London - c£50k + Fill Recruitment Ltd £50k +, Central London
- Account Manager - Dynamic London Agency - c£30k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£30k, Central London
- Account Manager - Excellent London Agency - to £32k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £32k, West London
- Mid Weight UX Designer Daniel Marks London 40k, Central London