Full events detail
The PET Architect Training
- 23 November 2012 to 23 November 2012
- Human Factors Europe
This class is the most advanced of the HFI Certified User Experience Analyst™ Series. It reveals core insights that coordinate methods for crafting an optimal user experience. The goal of the class is to make you an architect of emotion, engagement, conversion, and retention.
› Build on your PET design knowledge to become an expert in PET Structures.
› Apply the PET perspective to strategy, innovation, and application design.
› Lead your UX practice beyond the basics of Information Architectures and detailed design. › Lead your organization to success in customer conversion; whether eCommerce, government, non-profit, financial institution, or pharma.
› Take full advantage of persuasion design in your website architecture. › Design persuasion flow based on a core PET meme.
This course is recommended for advanced User Experience staff, especially those who are working in the higher level activities of persuasion engineering, innovation, and strategy. This course will also be useful for strategy, marketing, and innovation staff assuming they meet the prerequisites (participants must be able to apply the persuasion engineering tools described in the HFI course "How to Design for Persuasion, Emotion, and Trust)".
For course details and to register online, please see
Venue: MWB Bank London
Dates: 22nd -23rd November 2012.
Organiser: Human Factors Europe
Telephone: +44 (0) 207 290 3437
60 Cannon Street
London, EC4N 6JP
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)