Full events detail
Crafting Compelling Websites: Intermediate
- 23 October 2012 to 01 November 2012
- Joy and Revolution LLP
Over four evenings, this course will give those with a basic understanding of web page creation an opportunity to further develop their skills in HTML and CSS. Attendees will learn how to take a single page design and use it as a template to create a multi-page website. Important subjects like information architecture, content types and embedding of video and audio will also be covered. By the conclusion of the course, attendees will have created a multi-page website for a fictional company.
Penrhyn Road Campus, KT1 2EE
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...