Full events detail
Crafting Compelling Websites: Advanced
- 06 November 2012 to 08 November 2012
- Joy and Revolution LLP
Over two evenings, this course will delve deeper into the web design process, and help attendees develop their professional flair. The tutor will demonstrate the effectiveness of content auditing, wireframing, moodboards, style guides and mockups. Particular emphasis will be placed on the importance of planning and research, and go on to introduce attendees to advanced web design techniques, including HTML5 and CSS3.
Penrhyn Road Campus, KT1 2EE
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager - Entertainments Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...