Full events detail
Crafting Compelling Websites: Advanced
- 06 November 2012 to 08 November 2012
- Joy and Revolution LLP
Over two evenings, this course will delve deeper into the web design process, and help attendees develop their professional flair. The tutor will demonstrate the effectiveness of content auditing, wireframing, moodboards, style guides and mockups. Particular emphasis will be placed on the importance of planning and research, and go on to introduce attendees to advanced web design techniques, including HTML5 and CSS3.
Penrhyn Road Campus, KT1 2EE
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Senior Account Executive fishtank Up to 24,000, United Kingdom
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...