Full events detail
Crafting Compelling Websites: Advanced
- 06 November 2012 to 08 November 2012
- Joy and Revolution LLP
Over two evenings, this course will delve deeper into the web design process, and help attendees develop their professional flair. The tutor will demonstrate the effectiveness of content auditing, wireframing, moodboards, style guides and mockups. Particular emphasis will be placed on the importance of planning and research, and go on to introduce attendees to advanced web design techniques, including HTML5 and CSS3.
Penrhyn Road Campus, KT1 2EE
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London