Full events detail
Crafting Compelling Websites: Advanced
- 06 November 2012 to 08 November 2012
- Joy and Revolution LLP
Over two evenings, this course will delve deeper into the web design process, and help attendees develop their professional flair. The tutor will demonstrate the effectiveness of content auditing, wireframing, moodboards, style guides and mockups. Particular emphasis will be placed on the importance of planning and research, and go on to introduce attendees to advanced web design techniques, including HTML5 and CSS3.
Penrhyn Road Campus, KT1 2EE
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1