Full events detail
TrafficLIVE Breakfast Event - The Future Of Ad Agency Management & Workflow Software...
- 16 November 2012 to 16 November 2012
November 16, 2012 at 8:00 AM - 10:30 AM
IBM Southbank Forum 76/78 Upper Ground Southbank London SE1 9PZ This event requires registration:
Sohnar the producers of trafficLIVE are pleased to announce their latest breakfast event being held at the IBM Southbank Forum, in London SE1 on the morning of the 16th November 2012.
The Event is being held for all advertising, digital, creative and marketing agencies with teams of 40 + that have a requirement for their front end staff such as Account Managers & Directors, Client & Creative Services , studio & development teams to simply get their projects, retainers & in-house work completed on time & on budget.
08:15 - Registration & Breakfast
09:00 - trafficLIVE introduction
10:00 - Client Case Study - VML - WPP Group 10:10 - Sohnar Professional Services & Implementation Methodology 10:20 - trafficLIVE Development Road Map 10:30 - Q&A
10:45 - End of Session
Who should attend?
All MD, FD, C'level Executive & business owners of a large global network through to independent agencies who would like to see how trafficLIVE can increase margins, increase profitability and increase productivity by...
- Accurate and Efficient Estimating
Quote & Job Templates based on previous jobs Built-In Rate cards control of margins Blended rates
- Forward Planning & Resourcing
Control of recruitment & freelancer costs Management of current staffing levels Accurate revenue forecasting based on allocations Accurate capacity and utilisation reporting
- Time-sheet Accuracy & Speed
User friendliness, availability and calendar synchronisation Faster & more accurate billing/ profitability/reporting
- Job Management
Real time alerts on client over servicing Management of job overruns Management of re-works Studio hours feature allows re-basing & the management of overruns Document Management Enforces the standardisation of documentation Documents held in one place
- Better Visibility
Managing Resources & Staff
Drag & Drop Reporting
- Open API's & Connectivity
Link to AB10, ERP & Finance Systems
Link to DAM, JIRA, MS/Project
"Come & See Why trafficLIVE should be used at your agency" - trafficLIVE is being used by over 800 companies globally in over 25 countries.
For registration for this event please go to http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/event/4598793114 or email cwitton (at) sohnar (dot) com or call 020 8600 7520 for more details.
IBM Southbank Forum, 76/78 Upper Ground Southbank, London SE1 9PZ
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...