Full events detail
WEBINAR - Before you maximise, measure (or, how to prove a 350x ROI)
- 16 December 2012 to 16 December 2012
- B2B Marketing
Automation is great if you're already doing something that should be automated. So this won't be a presentation about technology (although it does play a role). It will be a presentation about the hard work involved in setting up successful demand generation programmes for companies including Canon, O2, Atos and Oracle.
Join The Marketing Practice to step through examples of:
•Building the business case for demand generation •Setting marketing objectives that truly link through to revenue •Designing the process that ties it all together and integrates with sales •Planning campaigns that convince the audience to join you on a journey •The new integrated model of telemarketing working alongside (not after) campaigns •Tracking ROI of anything from 20 to 350 times marketing investment
If you're being asked to increase the proven ROI of demand generation, or you need to set up a more industrialised lead generation engine without losing sight of brand objectives, or you've spent a year generating leads that sales haven't followed up on - this is the session for you.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)