Full events detail
WEBINAR - Before you maximise, measure (or, how to prove a 350x ROI)
- 16 December 2012 to 16 December 2012
- B2B Marketing
Automation is great if you're already doing something that should be automated. So this won't be a presentation about technology (although it does play a role). It will be a presentation about the hard work involved in setting up successful demand generation programmes for companies including Canon, O2, Atos and Oracle.
Join The Marketing Practice to step through examples of:
•Building the business case for demand generation •Setting marketing objectives that truly link through to revenue •Designing the process that ties it all together and integrates with sales •Planning campaigns that convince the audience to join you on a journey •The new integrated model of telemarketing working alongside (not after) campaigns •Tracking ROI of anything from 20 to 350 times marketing investment
If you're being asked to increase the proven ROI of demand generation, or you need to set up a more industrialised lead generation engine without losing sight of brand objectives, or you've spent a year generating leads that sales haven't followed up on - this is the session for you.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Creative Technologist Sky negotiable, West London
- Affiliate Executive - Retail Client - Leading Global Media Agen Ultimate Asset £18000 - £20000 per annum, London
- Middleweight Designer Major Players £30000 - £35000 per annum + Pension & Life Cover, City of London