Full events detail
Commercial Excellence Conference
- 21 November 2012 to 21 November 2012
- Simon-Kucher & Partners Commercial Excellence
The Simon-Kucher Commercial Excellence Conference provides marketing, pricing and sales strategies to help your organisations' performance. Industry experts will reveal the latest trends and innovations to provide your business with the knowledge to improve and excel in your sector.
This all-day event offers a variety of sessions with the morning focussed on B2B and the afternoon on B2C.
In addition to our own industry experts, we are delighted to have Marco Bertini of London Business School and Colin Harper of Storecheck Marketing to discuss how sales, marketing and pricing can help your organisation grow its profits.
B2B sessions include:
- Sales incentives to steer behaviour
- Target your customer, differentiate your offer
- Negotiation excellence: understanding the balance of power
B2C sessions include:
- The place of price promotions
- Membership scheme benefits
- Price optimisation - how to find the right price for your product
Conference attendance is free of charge and places will be reserved on a first come first served basis.
CBI Conference Centre, Centre Point Tower,103 New Oxford Street London WC1A 1DU
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Client Development Manager Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum + bonus, London
- Client Development Director - Loyalty - London Stopgap £55000 per annum + bonus, London
- Head of Campaign Management Stopgap £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Lead Data Planning Consultant Direct Recruitment £85,000 - £100,000, London
- Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £55,000, East London