Full events detail
Commercial Excellence Conference
- 21 November 2012 to 21 November 2012
- Simon-Kucher & Partners Commercial Excellence
The Simon-Kucher Commercial Excellence Conference provides marketing, pricing and sales strategies to help your organisations' performance. Industry experts will reveal the latest trends and innovations to provide your business with the knowledge to improve and excel in your sector.
This all-day event offers a variety of sessions with the morning focussed on B2B and the afternoon on B2C.
In addition to our own industry experts, we are delighted to have Marco Bertini of London Business School and Colin Harper of Storecheck Marketing to discuss how sales, marketing and pricing can help your organisation grow its profits.
B2B sessions include:
- Sales incentives to steer behaviour
- Target your customer, differentiate your offer
- Negotiation excellence: understanding the balance of power
B2C sessions include:
- The place of price promotions
- Membership scheme benefits
- Price optimisation - how to find the right price for your product
Conference attendance is free of charge and places will be reserved on a first come first served basis.
CBI Conference Centre, Centre Point Tower,103 New Oxford Street London WC1A 1DU
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...