Full events detail
Fear, faith and fortune: An innovation summit
- 14 November 2012 to 14 November 2012
The DMA's first ever Innovation Summit, Fear, Faith & Fortune, explores emerging business models, strategies, technologies and beyond to shed light on the very human journey of innovation.
World-class brands, world-class innovators
You'll spend the day with innovators, pioneers and change-makers from diverse fields, briefed to challenge you. Just a glimpse into the agenda that's taking shape ...
Wayne Hemingway, one of Britain's innovative designers, is set to open with a call to business leaders to turn fear, faith and fortune to our advantage in innovating our way out of recession. Dr Sheila Keegan, author, psychologist and consultant, will explore how we can brave innovation to create growth in a climate of fear and uncertainty. Phil Fearnley will reveal how the BBC took a leap of faith to deliver the first truly digital Olympics. Adam Elman will show us how to turn faith into fortune by business-casing innovation, drawing on M&S' staggeringly successful Plan A. Dr Mike Addison from P&G and Dr Roland Harwood from 100%Open will open our minds to open innovation and show us how to tap into the fortune beyond our walls. Futurist Tamar Kasriel from Futureal will tackle the questions top marketers would most like to ask about the future as they plan for 2013.
Who should attend?
Whether you're a leader on the client, agency or supplier side, or part of the rising class of innovators, mavericks and challengers, this promises to be a day that will change the way you plan 2013 - and power the case you make to drive that change through.
Only 150 tickets are available and they're going fast.
Take advantage of our 20% off early bird rate and book by Monday 22 October
OXO2 Level Two South Bank Oxo Tower Wharf Bargehouse Street London SE1 9PH
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- SeniorAD or Group Account Director Stopgap £65000 - £75000 per annum, London