Full events detail
Fear, faith and fortune: An innovation summit
- 14 November 2012 to 14 November 2012
The DMA's first ever Innovation Summit, Fear, Faith & Fortune, explores emerging business models, strategies, technologies and beyond to shed light on the very human journey of innovation.
World-class brands, world-class innovators
You'll spend the day with innovators, pioneers and change-makers from diverse fields, briefed to challenge you. Just a glimpse into the agenda that's taking shape ...
Wayne Hemingway, one of Britain's innovative designers, is set to open with a call to business leaders to turn fear, faith and fortune to our advantage in innovating our way out of recession. Dr Sheila Keegan, author, psychologist and consultant, will explore how we can brave innovation to create growth in a climate of fear and uncertainty. Phil Fearnley will reveal how the BBC took a leap of faith to deliver the first truly digital Olympics. Adam Elman will show us how to turn faith into fortune by business-casing innovation, drawing on M&S' staggeringly successful Plan A. Dr Mike Addison from P&G and Dr Roland Harwood from 100%Open will open our minds to open innovation and show us how to tap into the fortune beyond our walls. Futurist Tamar Kasriel from Futureal will tackle the questions top marketers would most like to ask about the future as they plan for 2013.
Who should attend?
Whether you're a leader on the client, agency or supplier side, or part of the rising class of innovators, mavericks and challengers, this promises to be a day that will change the way you plan 2013 - and power the case you make to drive that change through.
Only 150 tickets are available and they're going fast.
Take advantage of our 20% off early bird rate and book by Monday 22 October
OXO2 Level Two South Bank Oxo Tower Wharf Bargehouse Street London SE1 9PH
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...