Full events detail
Roberts Promotional Gifts Expo 2012
- 13 November 2012 to 14 November 2012
- RA Roberts
Roberts Promotional Gifts Expo 2012, Tuesday 13th to Wednesday 14th November 9:00 to 17:00 in Sheffield South Yorkshire, FREE ENTRY!
At RA Roberts Exhibition/Event floor space Unit 1, Shepcote Business Park, Europa Drive, Sheffield, S9 1XT.
Breakfast and lunch is on us with over 15 exhibitors where you will find out ways and endless ideas on marketing and promoting your company. With a wide range of creative promotional products on show from bespoke clothing to personalized gift ideas, freebies, competitions and prize draws through the whole 2 days. A great expo for marketing your company by promoting your brand to a wider audience gaining insight and knowledge on how promotional branded products can help a company's growth.
Research shows that Promotional merchandise can deliver a higher or equal ROI than most forms of advertising. A USB memory stick can be a more powerful form of marketing and advertising than newspaper/publication advertising while also being the most useful promotional product. Electrical products, writing instruments and mugs are some of the other most useful promotional products people find. Studies show that 88% of people kept a promotional gift for longer than 12 months. 84% said a branded promotional product increases brand awareness of a business/company with 80% of recipients more likely to do business with the company in future.
With Children in Need coming too, we will be donating £10* to Children in Need charity for each person who passes through our doors to attend event.
To confirm your entry to the Roberts Promotional Gifts Expo 2012 please contact Darren Smith via email on firstname.lastname@example.org by phone on 0114 2567567 or through the contact page on this website.
Unit 1, Shepcote Business Park, Europa Drive, Sheffield, S9 1XT
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London