Full events detail
Celebration of a Nation Photogrophy Exhibition
- 14 November 2012 to 14 November 2012
- MediaTel Group
During this years' momentous summer of sports, jubilee celebrations, concerts and countless other events MediaTel called upon all budding photographers in the media industry to submit their photographs capturing Great Britain at its finest for our 'Celebration of a Nation' photography competition.
All enteries are now showcased on the largest photo sharing website in the world - Flickr. The best from each category have been selected by an expert judging panel and the photographs will be showcased at an exclusive exhibition gallery evening on 14 November. The overall Grand Prix winner will receive a fantastic prize of a Canon EOS 600D.
If you have a keen interest in photography and would like to attend our exclusive gallery exhibition event please contact:
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Senior Designer Duke Circa £40k - £43k , London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...