Full events detail
The official LOVIEs after-party by MediaMonks
- 14 November 2012 to 15 November 2012
Dance, drinks and digital at the official LOVIEs after-party - brought to you by MediaMonks.
After sending some of their finest Monks and seasoned production powers to the creative shores of London in 2010, the time has come to share a notorious MediaMonks (www.mediamonks) tradition: the party.
It all began with the 10 year birthday bash in Amsterdam (http://vimeo.com/19749673)they ). This summer the Monks teamed up with MassiveMusic in Cannes to bring a new twist to the infamous Wednesday night party (http://vimeo.com/44792367).
Are you ready for more?
Come to the official Lovies after-party (http://vimeo.com/52915761). It's gonna be big. Think ad, tech and creative heads kicking back with drinks, dance and digital. Help MediaMonks celebrate yours and their own Lovie award wins, including the People's Lovie Awards announced at: http://www.lovieawards.eu/winners/.
Wednesday November 14th, from 22.00 to 02.00, right after the Lovie Awards. And several hours before your hangover kicks in.
Village Underground, 54 Holywell Lane, Shoreditch, London.
Bring it on?
It's invite-only, folks. If you want to join, add friends and colleagues go to mediamonks.eventbright.com for the last tickets.
Village Underground, 54 Holywell Lane
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Optimisation Manager / Ad & Campaign Operations Manager UCAS Up to £50,000 plus 30-days annual leave, bonus, flexible benefits & pension, London (Central), London (Greater) / Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)