Full events detail
The official LOVIEs after-party by MediaMonks
- 14 November 2012 to 15 November 2012
Dance, drinks and digital at the official LOVIEs after-party - brought to you by MediaMonks.
After sending some of their finest Monks and seasoned production powers to the creative shores of London in 2010, the time has come to share a notorious MediaMonks (www.mediamonks) tradition: the party.
It all began with the 10 year birthday bash in Amsterdam (http://vimeo.com/19749673)they ). This summer the Monks teamed up with MassiveMusic in Cannes to bring a new twist to the infamous Wednesday night party (http://vimeo.com/44792367).
Are you ready for more?
Come to the official Lovies after-party (http://vimeo.com/52915761). It's gonna be big. Think ad, tech and creative heads kicking back with drinks, dance and digital. Help MediaMonks celebrate yours and their own Lovie award wins, including the People's Lovie Awards announced at: http://www.lovieawards.eu/winners/.
Wednesday November 14th, from 22.00 to 02.00, right after the Lovie Awards. And several hours before your hangover kicks in.
Village Underground, 54 Holywell Lane, Shoreditch, London.
Bring it on?
It's invite-only, folks. If you want to join, add friends and colleagues go to mediamonks.eventbright.com for the last tickets.
Village Underground, 54 Holywell Lane
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...