Full events detail
Brand Britannia with Union Street, Mintel, M&S and GQ editor Dylan Jones
- 20 November 2012 to 20 November 2012
- Union Street
Mintel, 11 Pilgrim St, Greater LDN, EC4V 6RN Tuesday, 20 November 2012 from 18:00 to 21:00 A look at how brands can capitalise on the new 'Britishness' created by the events of 2012 to engage with consumers.
• Dylan Jones - Editor GQ - who will discuss the legacy of London 2012 and the opportunity for British Brands
• Richard Cope - Director of Insight & Trends at Mintel - who will reveal exclusive new research on what Britishness means today
• Dominic Fry - Director of Communications at M&S - who discusses how the brand leverages its heritage to engage with consumers and remain relevant as British values evolve
Book here: http://brandbritannia.eventbrite.co.uk/
Mintel, 11 Pilgrim St, Greater LDN, EC4V 6RN
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...