Full events detail
How the moving image can lead to brand success - a free business event
- 15 November 2012 to 15 November 2012
- Madhouse Associates
Strategic marketing agency Madhouse Associates is sharing its award winning know how by inviting business owners and in-house marketeers to a free event which will explain how brands can harness the true power of online videos.
The seminar will explore how video can positively effect a customer's purchasing decision and will provide actionable learnings to help business owners make the most of the medium. Helen Walker and Andy Etches will lead the session, both of whom have over a decade's experience of delivering digital video solutions for an array of clients including Disney Global, Nike and Apple.
Madhouse Associates, 196 Deansgate, Manchester, M3 3WF
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Executive Innesco £20k-26k, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)