Full events detail
How the moving image can lead to brand success - a free business event
- 15 November 2012 to 15 November 2012
- Madhouse Associates
Strategic marketing agency Madhouse Associates is sharing its award winning know how by inviting business owners and in-house marketeers to a free event which will explain how brands can harness the true power of online videos.
The seminar will explore how video can positively effect a customer's purchasing decision and will provide actionable learnings to help business owners make the most of the medium. Helen Walker and Andy Etches will lead the session, both of whom have over a decade's experience of delivering digital video solutions for an array of clients including Disney Global, Nike and Apple.
Madhouse Associates, 196 Deansgate, Manchester, M3 3WF
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...