Full events detail
Writing skills in practice workshop
- 25 February 2013 to 25 February 2013
This Masterclass is delivered in the spirit of plain English and focuses on the two drivers of effective written communications: the nature of the task and the audience being addressed. It builds on the practical elements of the workshop that underpins it. Delegates are encouraged to provide examples of their own work (in advance) for critique and feedback.
52-53 Russell Square, London WC1B 4HP
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London