Full events detail
Introduction to PR 2-day Workshop
- 12 February 2013 to 12 February 2013
Day one of this workshop will introduce delegates to the role and scope of PR in a variety of organisations. The course starts with an examination of what public relations is and how it differs from marketing and advertising. Delegates then go on to look at audiences and the media. They will match these up to specific types of PR activity, covering both internal and external communication, and will contrast in-house and consultancy roles and tasks. The final session of the day gives delegates a chance to put into practice all the techniques discussed, using a case study to illustrate PR programme planning.
Day two of this workshop examines one of the key competencies of the successful public relations practitioner - writing skills. The importance of written communication is outlined before being applied to tasks ranging from press releases to feature articles. The media relations context in which these devices are used is also reviewed.
52-53 Russell Square, London WC1B 4HP
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)