Full events detail
Social Media - An Introduction
- 03 December 2012 to 03 December 2012
This workshop will provide an overview of all the key platforms: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram and Quora, teach how to create a presence on each network and supply some highly effective tips and techniques for getting the most out of them. It will also give you an introductory primer on social media measurement.
52-53 Russell Square, London WC1B 4HP
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London