Full events detail
Social Media - An Introduction
- 03 December 2012 to 03 December 2012
This workshop will provide an overview of all the key platforms: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram and Quora, teach how to create a presence on each network and supply some highly effective tips and techniques for getting the most out of them. It will also give you an introductory primer on social media measurement.
52-53 Russell Square, London WC1B 4HP
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Senior Account Manager / Producer - Branding, Design & Strategy Royds Raphael £50k+neg plus benefits, London
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Sputh East