Full events detail
- 26 February 2013 to 26 February 2013
Senior managers and PR practitioners talk a lot about stakeholders and of managing relationships with stakeholders. But what do we mean by a 'stakeholder'? And what is the difference between a stakeholder and a target audience? And how do we know who our stakeholders are? And what is their relative importance to our organisation? The workshop will give participants an insight into stakeholder theory and consider contemporary practice in stakeholder management. We will also look at how we can understand and influence stakeholders in order to plan engagement programmes which deliver mutually advantageous results.
52-53 Russell Square, London WC1B 4HP
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London