Full events detail
- 26 February 2013 to 26 February 2013
Senior managers and PR practitioners talk a lot about stakeholders and of managing relationships with stakeholders. But what do we mean by a 'stakeholder'? And what is the difference between a stakeholder and a target audience? And how do we know who our stakeholders are? And what is their relative importance to our organisation? The workshop will give participants an insight into stakeholder theory and consider contemporary practice in stakeholder management. We will also look at how we can understand and influence stakeholders in order to plan engagement programmes which deliver mutually advantageous results.
52-53 Russell Square, London WC1B 4HP
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Client-side PPC / SEM executive - £25K - Central London Digital Gurus £23000 - £28000 per annum + benefits, City of London