Full events detail
- 26 February 2013 to 26 February 2013
Senior managers and PR practitioners talk a lot about stakeholders and of managing relationships with stakeholders. But what do we mean by a 'stakeholder'? And what is the difference between a stakeholder and a target audience? And how do we know who our stakeholders are? And what is their relative importance to our organisation? The workshop will give participants an insight into stakeholder theory and consider contemporary practice in stakeholder management. We will also look at how we can understand and influence stakeholders in order to plan engagement programmes which deliver mutually advantageous results.
52-53 Russell Square, London WC1B 4HP
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)