Full events detail
PR and Search Engine Optimisation Workshop
- 15 April 2013 to 15 April 2013
The intersection of PR and search engine optimisation has become one of the most fiercely contested debates of recent times. However, many PR professionals remain unaware of exactly how search works - or how it can form part of a smarter approach to PR.
The CIPR's PR and SEO workshop provides a detailed and practical examination of exactly what factors really do have an influence on search result rankings.
It also provides a thorough grounding in the tools to use to make informed decisions about search, PR and content strategies as well as case studies and real world examples of exactly how search techniques can be incorporated into a broader public relation approach.
The workshop is led by Andrew Smith who has been described as the 'de facto godfather of PR blogging in the UK.'
52-53 Russell Square, London WC1B 4HP
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, London
- Marketing Executive Ninesharp £25000 - £27000 per annum, Southampton