Full events detail
PR and Search Engine Optimisation Workshop
- 15 April 2013 to 15 April 2013
The intersection of PR and search engine optimisation has become one of the most fiercely contested debates of recent times. However, many PR professionals remain unaware of exactly how search works - or how it can form part of a smarter approach to PR.
The CIPR's PR and SEO workshop provides a detailed and practical examination of exactly what factors really do have an influence on search result rankings.
It also provides a thorough grounding in the tools to use to make informed decisions about search, PR and content strategies as well as case studies and real world examples of exactly how search techniques can be incorporated into a broader public relation approach.
The workshop is led by Andrew Smith who has been described as the 'de facto godfather of PR blogging in the UK.'
52-53 Russell Square, London WC1B 4HP
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End