Full events detail
PR and Search Engine Optimisation Workshop
- 15 April 2013 to 15 April 2013
The intersection of PR and search engine optimisation has become one of the most fiercely contested debates of recent times. However, many PR professionals remain unaware of exactly how search works - or how it can form part of a smarter approach to PR.
The CIPR's PR and SEO workshop provides a detailed and practical examination of exactly what factors really do have an influence on search result rankings.
It also provides a thorough grounding in the tools to use to make informed decisions about search, PR and content strategies as well as case studies and real world examples of exactly how search techniques can be incorporated into a broader public relation approach.
The workshop is led by Andrew Smith who has been described as the 'de facto godfather of PR blogging in the UK.'
52-53 Russell Square, London WC1B 4HP
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)