Full events detail
Warc's Next Generation Research
- 17 January 2013 to 17 January 2013
Staying ahead with innovative digital approaches to market research As the digital age gathers pace, bringing with it unprecedented opportunities and challenges to market research, are you ready to harness its potential? To help you tackle the issues that matter, we've assembled a stellar cast who will inform and inspire at Warc's latest leading-edge event. Blending impressive keynotes, real-world experiences and insights, this one day conference will help you keep up with the fast pace of change and get ahead with innovative approaches to digital market research. Next Generation Research offers an unmissable opportunity to discover which techniques to tap into to get closer to an understanding of consumer behaviour and deliver business critical insights. Address: 200 Aldersgate, London http://www.warc.com/nextgenresearch
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Consultant - Marketing Strategy Trace c. £60k, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (West), London (Greater) / Twickenham, Lo...
- Associate Director - Marketing Strategy Trace c. £85k, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West)...
- Quantitative Research Manager Trace £32k to £40k, South East England / Berkshire / Maidenhead, Berkshire / Windsor, Berkshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Propel £30000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)