Full events detail
Working with the Media Workshop
- 28 February 2013 to 28 February 2013
- 52-53 Russell Square, London WC1B 4HP
Media relations is the bedrock of all public relations programmes. Those new to PR, those who have made a career switch from another discipline, or those responsible for managing media relations will all derive enormous benefit from this lively workshop that concentrates on developing good working relationships with press and broadcast journalists.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Creative Project Assistant become £20K-£24K, London