Full events detail
Working with the Media Workshop
- 28 February 2013 to 28 February 2013
- 52-53 Russell Square, London WC1B 4HP
Media relations is the bedrock of all public relations programmes. Those new to PR, those who have made a career switch from another discipline, or those responsible for managing media relations will all derive enormous benefit from this lively workshop that concentrates on developing good working relationships with press and broadcast journalists.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Digital Content Editor Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £33000 per annum, London