Full events detail
Working with the Media Workshop
- 28 February 2013 to 28 February 2013
- 52-53 Russell Square, London WC1B 4HP
Media relations is the bedrock of all public relations programmes. Those new to PR, those who have made a career switch from another discipline, or those responsible for managing media relations will all derive enormous benefit from this lively workshop that concentrates on developing good working relationships with press and broadcast journalists.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London