Full events detail
SES London 2013
- 18 February 2013 to 21 February 2013
- Incisive Media
Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre
London SW1P 3EE
If your competition is ahead of you in the digital stakes then we can guarantee that they will probably be in the front row at SES London on the
18-21 February 2013 getting essential facetime with the leading digital marketing experts.
With 3 days packed full of essential content to help you navigate the digital landscape and a 2-day expo featuring leading vendors in the industry,
along with a host of networking opportunities, SES London 2013 will once again be the leading forum for digital marketers.
Be sure to register before 21 December 2012 to get your ticket at Early Bird rates!
The challenge for today's marketers is tying all elements together and working out where to invest your time and budget. Find the answer at SES
"The material I learned from just a single session alone made it worth attending the conference."
--Sam Gomez, VP Digital Marketing, Sony Music
SES London understands your challenges and will help you to discover what is best for your business.
The event will include, but not be limited to:
• SEO 2013: What next?
• Web analytics deep dive
• How to optimise email engagement
• Big Data: What marketers need to know
• Keyword modelling analysis
• How to construct a successful integrated marketing campaign
• The convergence of search, social and content Marketing
• Optimising conversion from strategy to execution
• Winning link building strategies
• Mobile marketing optimisation
• Effective paid search tactics
View the Agenda here
Take a look at the highlights from last year's show
Webmasters * Digital Agencies * Online Marketers * Corporate Decision-Makers * Marketing Manager/Directors * Creative Directors * Web Developers *
Media Buyers * PPC Analysts * Web Designers * SEO Specialist/Consultant
Dates & Times
View the event details and timings here http://sesconference.com/london/agenda.php
Contact: Rosie Perkins, firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1