Full events detail
Customer Experience Management
- 20 March 2013 to 20 March 2013
- Marketing Magazine
- etc.Victoria, London
Customer Experience Management
Maximising customer value & driving revenue for your brand from first contact to post-purchase service
20 March 2013, etc.Victoria, London
Plus! 3 separately-bookable practical workshops <<
Half-day pre-event boot camp: 19 March 2013, London
Key Steps To Successful Customer Experience Strategy Writing
Half-day post-event masterclass: 21 March 2013, London
AM: Customer Journey Mapping Masterclass - Achieving An Outside-In Approach
PM: Customer Experience Measurement Toolkit - Proving & Driving ROI
Customer experience is the new currency in business, and is the cost-effective solution to increase the value you gain from each individual customer. The event stresses the imperative of differentiating your brand and succeeding in today's tough economic environment while leveraging that customer base into greater profitability.
This conference is specifically designed to address the fundamental industry shift needed to increase customer value and experience to remain competitive in today's challenging market:
- Getting the 360 degree view of your customers
- Going beyond simple design to create an experience that sets your business apart from the crowd cost-efficiently
- Being an agent of change and driving a customer-centric business culture
- Transforming perceptions, interactions and encounters with consumers to drive more value from each engagement/touchpoint
- Reaching a higher level of assessment and accountability through tougher, more varied measures
CLICK HERE to see the full programme
Hear from our expert speaker line-up including:
- Carl Barkey, Head of Social Media Customer Engagement, International Consumer Card, American Express
- Liz Lamb, Head of Insight Planning, Asda
- Paul Sands, Head of Customer Experience Management, Virgin Atlantic
- Fawzia Howarth, Head of Customer Experience, LOVEFiLM.com
Register your place before 15 Feb to save up to £100!
Contact: Katie Duckett, firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...