Full events detail
Conversion Conference West San Francisco, April 15-17, 2013
- 15 April 2013 to 17 April 2013
Join international experts, leading authors, and your colleagues in two days of interactive learning focused exclusively on increasing website conversion rates. At Conversion Conference, you'll learn the latest techniques in A/B and multivariate testing, website data analysis, landing page design and layout, usability and optimization for mobile, tablets and paid search campaigns.
In two information-packed days, you'll get a 360-degree view of the conversion optimization discipline through:
• Real-world case studies and conversion experiences from brand-side marketers • One-on-one advice from the world's top conversion, usability and testing agencies and consultants during live critique sessions and roundtable discussions • The latest techniques for optimizing conversions for both B2B and B2C websites.
You'll leave Conversion Conference with the know-how to immediately make measurable changes in your online marketing effectiveness.
San Francisco Marriott Marquis, 55 Fourth Street, San Francisco, CA 94103
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Midweight Flash Designer Purple Consultancy £250 per day, London
- Account Manager Major Players £22000 - £26000 per annum, London