Full events detail
MRS Annual Conference 2013
- 19 March 2013 to 20 March 2013
- Market Research Society (MRS)
The Market Research Society (MRS) has now unveiled its 2013 Annual Conference programme which will explore the changing landscape of research and how organisations can capitalise on the new opportunities available.
There will be keynotes on society, science, sport and art with broadcaster Justin Webb, physicist Jim Al Khalili OBE, Olympian Katherine Grainger MBE, and artist David Shrigley.
It will also include an exciting debate on big data between the Information Commissioner, Clive Humby, the DSB and Facebook while BSkyB, RBS and Google will explore how we can build a coherent, uni?ed and realistic picture of the new consumer.
This year's conference will offer the most full and varied programme yet and is essential for anyone with an interest not just in research, but in understanding consumers, behaviour and society.
Grange Tower Bridge Hotel, London, E1 8GP
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...