Full events detail
- 13 March 2013 to 13 March 2013
- DMX Dublin
DMX Dublin is the first annual gathering in Ireland of top international and local marketers from multinationals to SMEs, advertisers, creative agencies, digital agencies, online publishers and vendors.
Headline speakers confirmed include Teddy Goff, Digital Director for Obama 2012, Alex Balfour, speakers from Google, YouTube, Heineken, eBow, Marshal Manson, MD of Digital @ Edelman for EMEA, PR Smith, Wildfire, Rand Fishkin, O2, Munster Rugby, GAA.ie and many others.
It is a one day event that takes place in the Aviva Stadium, Dublin on 13-3-13.
Lansdowne Road, Dublin 4, Ireland
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...