Full events detail
- 13 February 2013 to 13 February 2013
- Are you Taking it Personally? The Reality of Personalisation and Relevance for Retailers
As we enter 2013 what is the reality of personalisation for retailers? Is it enhancing the customer experience, providing appropriate content and products and driving ROI as anticipated? What results are brands seeing? How do you enhance and develop your own strategy and what are the challenges you and your peers experience? With the advent of Omnichannel marketing, site user experience, emails and the social customer there are many ways to make the customer experience work for your business.
Cavendish Club @ No5 5 Cavendish Square W1G 0PG London United Kingdom
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London