Full events detail
- 13 February 2013 to 13 February 2013
- Are you Taking it Personally? The Reality of Personalisation and Relevance for Retailers
As we enter 2013 what is the reality of personalisation for retailers? Is it enhancing the customer experience, providing appropriate content and products and driving ROI as anticipated? What results are brands seeing? How do you enhance and develop your own strategy and what are the challenges you and your peers experience? With the advent of Omnichannel marketing, site user experience, emails and the social customer there are many ways to make the customer experience work for your business.
Cavendish Club @ No5 5 Cavendish Square W1G 0PG London United Kingdom
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager - Entertainments Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...