Full events detail
User-Centred Analysis and Conceptual Design
- 26 February 2013 to 28 February 2013
- Human Factors International
- 60 Cannon Street London, EC4N 6JP
To create usable software, you have to understand who your users are and how they will approach your website or application.
User-centred analysis is the basis for designing software that makes sense to your users.
Our three-day comprehensive course shows you how to design effective, usable interfaces – the first time. Learn the methods for
collecting and analyzing user and task data and for developing a conceptual architecture for design.
Course material covers:
• Creating a design strategy
• Creating user and environmental profiles
• Data gathering including interviews, user observation, surveys & questionnaires
• Personas, scenarios and task analysis
• Primary noun architecture
• Information architecture
Not to be missed by web and application designers, system analysts, software engineers, information architects, and user
For course details and to register online, please see
Venue: MWB Cannon Street London
Dates: 26-28 February 2013
Organiser: Human Factors International
Telephone: +44 (0) 207 290 3437
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...