Full events detail
User-Centred Analysis and Conceptual Design
- 26 February 2013 to 28 February 2013
- Human Factors International
- 60 Cannon Street London, EC4N 6JP
To create usable software, you have to understand who your users are and how they will approach your website or application.
User-centred analysis is the basis for designing software that makes sense to your users.
Our three-day comprehensive course shows you how to design effective, usable interfaces – the first time. Learn the methods for
collecting and analyzing user and task data and for developing a conceptual architecture for design.
Course material covers:
• Creating a design strategy
• Creating user and environmental profiles
• Data gathering including interviews, user observation, surveys & questionnaires
• Personas, scenarios and task analysis
• Primary noun architecture
• Information architecture
Not to be missed by web and application designers, system analysts, software engineers, information architects, and user
For course details and to register online, please see
Venue: MWB Cannon Street London
Dates: 26-28 February 2013
Organiser: Human Factors International
Telephone: +44 (0) 207 290 3437
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Marketing Partnerships Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London