Full events detail
User-Centred Analysis and Conceptual Design
- 26 February 2013 to 28 February 2013
- Human Factors International
- 60 Cannon Street London, EC4N 6JP
To create usable software, you have to understand who your users are and how they will approach your website or application.
User-centred analysis is the basis for designing software that makes sense to your users.
Our three-day comprehensive course shows you how to design effective, usable interfaces – the first time. Learn the methods for
collecting and analyzing user and task data and for developing a conceptual architecture for design.
Course material covers:
• Creating a design strategy
• Creating user and environmental profiles
• Data gathering including interviews, user observation, surveys & questionnaires
• Personas, scenarios and task analysis
• Primary noun architecture
• Information architecture
Not to be missed by web and application designers, system analysts, software engineers, information architects, and user
For course details and to register online, please see
Venue: MWB Cannon Street London
Dates: 26-28 February 2013
Organiser: Human Factors International
Telephone: +44 (0) 207 290 3437
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London