Full events detail
AOP Programmatic Trading - Emerging Models Forum
- 13 February 2013 to 13 February 2013
- Blue Fin Building 110 Southwark Street, London SE1 0SU
Forum to examine how different publishers are employing automation to their businesses - and with what level of success. It will examine the merits and pitfalls of each main approach and also explore developments in programmatic that look set to take centre stage in the months ahead.
Speakers include Jay Stevens from Rubicon Project. Fabian Magalon from La Place Media, Matt Gilbert from Guardian News and Media
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...