Full events detail
AOP Programmatic Trading - Emerging Models Forum
- 13 February 2013 to 13 February 2013
- Blue Fin Building 110 Southwark Street, London SE1 0SU
Forum to examine how different publishers are employing automation to their businesses - and with what level of success. It will examine the merits and pitfalls of each main approach and also explore developments in programmatic that look set to take centre stage in the months ahead.
Speakers include Jay Stevens from Rubicon Project. Fabian Magalon from La Place Media, Matt Gilbert from Guardian News and Media
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Account Director - FMCG & Retail to £55k Network Career Consultants £48000 - £55000 per annum, City of London
- Account Director - B2B & B2C to £65k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £65000 per annum, City of London