Full events detail
AOP Programmatic Trading - Emerging Models Forum
- 13 February 2013 to 13 February 2013
- Blue Fin Building 110 Southwark Street, London SE1 0SU
Forum to examine how different publishers are employing automation to their businesses - and with what level of success. It will examine the merits and pitfalls of each main approach and also explore developments in programmatic that look set to take centre stage in the months ahead.
Speakers include Jay Stevens from Rubicon Project. Fabian Magalon from La Place Media, Matt Gilbert from Guardian News and Media
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Studio Manager / Front of House - brand & packaging agency Gabriele Skelton £24000 - £28000 per annum, London