Full events detail
Internet Leaders Dinner: Living in a Mobile, Ever-Connected World with Shop Direct
- 06 March 2013 to 06 March 2013
- Elysee Restaurant 13 Percy Street, W1T 1DP London United Kingdom
More than a third of visits to the Shop Direct websites have come from a mobile device or tablet, as a result customers have become more connected to the brands in the past few years than ever. At this digital dinner Jonathan will talk to us about what mobile and tablet shopping has meant for Shop Direct and what the future holds for consumers across the platforms and staying connected around the clock. From 18.30 to 22
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...