Full events detail
The Science and Art of Effective Web and Application Design
- 12 March 2013 to 14 March 2013
Designing intuitive and effective user interfaces is both science and art. During this course, participants will learn how to apply research-based and field-tested Web and application design principles and methodologies.
Initially they will focus on the four foundational layers of the interface: Navigation, Presentation, Content, and Interaction. Participants will then be provided with the framework and methodology needed to support rapid prototyping initiatives. Finally, they will extend their sphere of influence through the application of accessibility and cross-cultural design methods.
The course is led by experienced HFI consultants and includes in-depth discussions, challenging and interactive exercises, and fully documented student materials.
Not to be missed by usability practitioners, Web site/intranet developers, application developers, interface designers, project managers – those involved in the design and development of Web, e-commerce, informational and promotional sites, intranets, and Web and Windows™ applications.
For course details and to register online, please see http://www.humanfactors.com/training/scheduleEurope.aspg
Venue: 60 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6JP
Dates: 12th – 14th March 2013
Organiser: Human Factors International
Telephone: +44 (0) 207 290 3437
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Senior Account Executive fishtank Up to 24,000, United Kingdom
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...