Full events detail
CIPR: Fresh - Planning and Managing a PR Campaign
- 11 April 2013 to 11 April 2013
- 52-53 Russell Square London, WC1B 4HP
Presented by Peter Chipchase, John Doe
What makes a front page campaign stand out from the rest? Get pointers to help you at every stage of the campaign management process, from researching your audiences to setting objectives, and see how it all comes together to help you deliver a campaign with impact.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Account Director - FMCG & Retail to £55k Network Career Consultants £48000 - £55000 per annum, City of London
- Account Director - B2B & B2C to £65k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £65000 per annum, City of London