Full events detail
CIPR: Fresh - Planning and Managing a PR Campaign
- 11 April 2013 to 11 April 2013
- 52-53 Russell Square London, WC1B 4HP
Presented by Peter Chipchase, John Doe
What makes a front page campaign stand out from the rest? Get pointers to help you at every stage of the campaign management process, from researching your audiences to setting objectives, and see how it all comes together to help you deliver a campaign with impact.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Studio Manager / Front of House - brand & packaging agency Gabriele Skelton £24000 - £28000 per annum, London