Full events detail
- 21 February 2013 to 21 February 2013
- Crowne Plaza London - St James The Private Rooms, 45-51 Buckingham Gate London, SW1E 6AF
As mobile penetration rates peak and smartphone use continues to soar, mobile research opens the door to new research possibilities that provide researchers with realtime feedback, and location specific opportunities.
This conference will allow you to acquire great mobile research ideas from listening to innovative case studies. You will have the opportunity to hear best practices and learn how to avoid common pitfalls to maximise the effectiveness of mobile research.
Speakers include representatives from BBC Media Action, Ofcom, TNS and CrowdLab.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £26000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Account Director Stopgap £55000 - £57000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Impulse Channel William Grant & Sons Highly competitive salary, £6,000 car allowance and a generous bonus 30% , Based at our prestigious offices in Hook.