Full events detail
- 21 February 2013 to 21 February 2013
- Crowne Plaza London - St James The Private Rooms, 45-51 Buckingham Gate London, SW1E 6AF
As mobile penetration rates peak and smartphone use continues to soar, mobile research opens the door to new research possibilities that provide researchers with realtime feedback, and location specific opportunities.
This conference will allow you to acquire great mobile research ideas from listening to innovative case studies. You will have the opportunity to hear best practices and learn how to avoid common pitfalls to maximise the effectiveness of mobile research.
Speakers include representatives from BBC Media Action, Ofcom, TNS and CrowdLab.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)