Full events detail
- 21 February 2013 to 21 February 2013
- Crowne Plaza London - St James The Private Rooms, 45-51 Buckingham Gate London, SW1E 6AF
As mobile penetration rates peak and smartphone use continues to soar, mobile research opens the door to new research possibilities that provide researchers with realtime feedback, and location specific opportunities.
This conference will allow you to acquire great mobile research ideas from listening to innovative case studies. You will have the opportunity to hear best practices and learn how to avoid common pitfalls to maximise the effectiveness of mobile research.
Speakers include representatives from BBC Media Action, Ofcom, TNS and CrowdLab.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection £75K - £100K, Central London
- Brand / Senior Brand Consultant Rare Selection Salaries from £40K - £85K, Central London