Full events detail
On The Edge Digital London
- 13 February 2013 to 13 February 2013
- Britannia International Hotel London, 163 Marsh Wall, London E14 9SJ, England, E14 9SJ
After the success of the 2012 On The Edge Digital Marketing Conferences, these incredible events are back! The London conference will take place, 30th April, at the Britannia International Hotel. Conference passes from only £95! Book today: http://ontheedgelive.co.uk/london/why-attend/
We guarantee you will walk away with all the knowledge and insights you require to implement an effective digital marketing strategy for your organisation, including:
• Learn how your consumer has changed and what this means for your company
• How to build a Top of Funnel strategy that will attract people to your site • How to convert like an Amazon superstar
• Why the data nerds will own marketing
SEO / Link building
• Learn how links affect your rankings and traffic
• Differentiate between good, bad and average links
• Learn how to assess your own backlink profile
• Learn how social signals are being built into search engine algorithms
• Develop actionable link-building strategies that look natural
• Myths & Hype – what considered best practice just isn’t important
• mWhy relevance is the most important factor for success with your email marketing
• Where to start and where to spend your time for maximum return
• Examples of best practice from leading brands including toptable, Cottages4u, GoCompare and more Social Media
• Gain a richer understanding of the Facebook ecosystem
• Getup to date with the latest updates (including ad products)
• Develop a core framework for evaluation for the future (Facebook and other tools)
• Gain insight into the likely future of the platform and social space
• How to optimise your Facebook content strategies
• Why the companies at the top of the listings don’t always pay the most • Reasons why the default AdWords settings are working against you • Discover and exploit competitor weaknesses • How you can select the right products to advertise on PPC • How to use targeting settings to reach the best potential customers • Simple ways to use free tools to make complex tasks easy • How to master Excel to save hours on every project
• Introduction to Responsive Web Design
• Understanding the growing need for sites to be mobile optimised • Determining when and if RWD is the right choice • Other options to RWD, the pros and cons • Positive impacts for your brand
• Network with Marketers, Business Owners, Copywriters, Designers, Brand Managers, Analysts, Account Managers, PR Managers, Event Managers, Social Media Experts from a whole range of SME & corporate businesses from the London & surrounding areas.
• Enjoy a sumptuous lunch and as much coffee as you can handle with a superb view of Canary Wharf & the surrounding river.
• Earn CPD points
• A guaranteed seat for every speaker session • Use the FREE Wi-Fi to keep up with your working day and implement your new strategies straight away
Find out more and book your ticket here: http://ontheedgelive.co.uk/london/why-attend/
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...