Full events detail
- 15 March 2013 to 15 March 2013
- The Brewery 52 Chiswell Street, London, EC1Y 4SD
LinkLove is a one day single-track conference aimed at online marketers wanting to advance their skills.
Focused purely on link building tactics and strategy, the conference brings together renowned industry speakers and smart online marketers looking to learn the latest tips and tricks to propel them ahead of the competition.
With an abundance of networking opportunities thrown into the mix, this conference is not be missed!
Added benefits for attendees include; one-on-one site clinic appointments with our expert consultants, lunch time topics tables and an exclusive VIP dinner with the speakers where you will have the opportunity to ask those burning search questions.
Will Critchlow - Distilled
Rand Fishkin - SEOmoz
Wil Reynolds - SEER Interactive
Claire Stokoe - MediaWorks
Lyndon Antcliff - CornwallSEO
Hannah Smith - Distilled
Ian Lurie - Portent
Ade Lewis - Teapot Creative
Richard Baxter - SEOgadget
Tickets for the conference are currently on sale priced at £449+VAT.
52 Chiswell Street, London, EC1Y 4SD
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...