Full events detail
Marketing to women of today: how brands can sell smarter
- 22 March 2013 to 22 March 2013
- The IPA 44 Belgrave Square SW1X 8QS London
Smart selling to women is not about political correctness; it's about avoiding falling foul of dated stereotypes of women’s role in society.
To maximize effectiveness, brands to need to respond in much more sophisticated, smarter ways if they are to win her heart, mind and purse.
Find out how your gender lens affects your decisions, learn how to overcome ‘gender blindness’ and create more effective campaigns aimed at women.
The IPA 44 Belgrave Square SW1X 8QS
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...