Full events detail
ACG New York 2013 Panel: M&A in Digital Media and Technology: 2013 & Beyond
- 21 March 2013 to 21 March 2013
- 1271 6th Ave New York, NY 10020
The Digital Media and Technology sector continues to be on the forefront of M&A activity. We continue to see constant and exciting innovation in products, content, and programming – just look at the iPad mini, the rise of streaming-only television shows, and Facebook’s new Graph Search. This translates into an exciting but sometimes unpredictable mergers and acquisitions environment with unique deal structures and company valuation metrics.
At ACG New York 2013, please join industry experts, including keynote speaker, Reuben Hendell, GSI Commerce's Chief Strategy Officer and Chief Executive Officer of GSI’s Agency Services, and your colleagues in M&A and in the Digital Media and Technology industry, to discuss:
• Current trends in Digital Media and Technology in the lower middle market • How current deals are being structured • Strategies for company valuation in a rapidly-evolving industry • Who are the hot companies and technologies • How will traditional media adapt Interviewer, Mary Kathleen Flynn, Editor in Chief, Mergers & Acquisitions Magazine Moderator, Lloyd Rothenberg, Partner, Loeb & Loeb
Ron Shah, Vice President, Stripes Group
Paul Cianciolo, Vice President, FirstMark Capital Brian Distelburger, President & Co-Founder, Yext Jeffrey Gross, Vice President, Allegiance Capital Corporation Event Chair, TanyaMarvin-Horowitz, Managing Director, Allegiance Capital Corporation
1271 6th Ave New York, NY 10020
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...