Full events detail
Facebook Graph Search - Impact on SEO and Social
- 05 March 2013 to 05 March 2013
- Forward3D Floor 1, Centro 3 19 Mandela Street NW1 0DU England
With the announcement of Facebook Graph Search, we wanted to share with you want effect it will have on Search and Social. Along with a panel discussion with experts covering SEO, Social and also the privacy issues around it. On the panel we have Jeremy Waite, James Whatley, Steve Kuncewicz, Katy Howell and Jim Ray.
James Whatley - James is Head of Social Media at Soho Square, the Ogilvy agency dedicated to integration. Working within the Social@Ogilvy network, he leads social business across multiple clients and spends his days developing new and exciting ways to create meaningful connections between brands and consumers. Buy him a coffee and a comic book and he'll be your friend forever.
Jeremy Waite - Jeremy is the Head of Social Strategy at Adobe EMEA. He previously held the same role at TBG Digital and prior to that was Head of Social Media for Phones 4u – the UK’s largest mobile phone retailer. Past credits include working with FTSE–100 organisations such as Unilever and Centrica as well as iconic brands such as Reebok, Unilever, MTV and Kellogg’s. Jeremy is the author of ‘Sex, Brands & Rock’n’Roll’ and is in the middle of writing his next book, “Follow Me, I’m Right Behind You”.
Katy Howell - Katy, CEO at immediate future, helps brands like Sony, Indesit, Staples and JD Williams adopt, integrate, and deploy social media. With over eight years’ social media experience and 25 years in marketing, she is a recognised authority in social communications: speaking at events around the world and training for the IDM, CiPR and CIM. Katy loves cake and hates twitter spam, and has an unhealthy obsession with Google Analytics (needed to look at stats at least 8 times a day) There will also be a chance to network with other SEO and Digital professionals over some drinks.
Forward3D Floor 1, Centro 3 19 Mandela Street NW1 0DU England
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...