Full events detail
Predictive Analytics World San Francisco 2013
- 14 April 2013 to 19 April 2013
Predictive Analytics World, April 14-19, 2013 in San Francisco (www.pawcon.com/sanfrancisco/2013) is the business event for predictive analytics professionals, managers and commercial practitioners, covering today's commercial deployment of predictive analytics, across industries and across software vendors. The conference delivers case studies, expertise and resources to achieve two objectives:
• Bigger wins: Strengthen the business impact delivered by predictive analytics
• Broader capabilities: Establish new opportunities with predictive analytics
PAW SF promises to once again break records as the biggest cross-vendor predictive analytics event ever. PAW's program is packed with the top predictive analytics experts, practitioners, authors and business thought leaders, including keynote addresses from Rayid Ghani, Chief Data Scientist, Obama for America; Anthony Goldbloom, CEO, Kaggle; and Edward Nazarko, Client Technical Advisor, IBM (on Watson), plus special session from industry heavy-weight John Elder, CEO & Founder of Elder Research, Inc.
Case Studies: How the Leading Enterprises Do It
Predictive Analytics World focuses on concrete examples of deployed predictive analytics. You can hear from the horse's mouth precisely how Fortune 500 analytics competitors and other top practitioners deploy predictive modeling, and what kind of business impact it delivers.
PAW's SF 2013 program is the richest and most diverse yet, featuring over 35 sessions across 2 tracks: 1) "All Audiences,” and 2) "Expert/Practitioner " -- so you can witness how predictive analytics is applied by AAA, Blue Shield of California, Broadspire, Citrix, ConAgra Foods, Cox Communications, Crawford Global Technical Services, Dell, Hewlett Packard, IBM, Intuit, Kaggle, Kelley Blue Book, MailChimp.com, Minted Monster, Netflix, Obama for America, Orbitz, Paychex, Qualcomm, Scotiabank, Selective Insurance Group, WB Mason and Wells Fargo.
HOT TOPICS AND ADVANCED METHODS: PAW SF’s agenda covers advanced methods, blackbox trading, brand analytics, churn modeling, cross-enterprise analytics, crowdsourcing predictive analytics, data visualization, e-commerce analytics, financial services, fraud detection, healthcare analytics, HR analytics, analytics team building, industry skills, insurance, lead management, likelihood-to-recommend, next best offer, open question answering (Watson), search engine marketing, social data, spam detection, survey analysis, telecom applications, uplift modeling and other innovative applications that benefit organizations in new and creative ways.
TEXT ANALYTICS: Text Analytics World (www.tawcon.com), co-located with PAW San Francisco the day immediately thereafter, provides reasonable cross-registration options so your breadth of session topics expands to include this rapidly growing field.
WORKSHOPS: PAW also features several full-day pre- and post-conference workshops that complement the core conference program.
View agenda overview: www.predictiveanalyticsworld.com/sanfrancisco/2013/agenda_overview.php
For more information: predictiveanalyticsworld.com/sanfrancisco/2013
Registration: http://www.predictiveanalyticsworld.com/sanfrancisco/register.php Three Ways to Save:
1. Early Bird Registration by February 22, 2013 and save up to $400.
2. Take $150 off the Early Bird or the Advance Two Day Pass registration fee with this posting's promotional discount code: BRR150.
3. Save an additional $200 for each additional attendee from the same company registered at the same time.
View the PAW overview video: www.pawcon.com/newyork/2011/video_about_predictive_analytics_world.php
What is predictive analytics? See the Predictive Analytics
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire