Full events detail
Webcast - Product Labelling Risk Vs Reward: The REAL Story in 2013
- 25 March 2013 to 25 March 2013
- Your desk
Certain elements of CSR have slipped down marketing and sustainability agendas but leading brands such as Truvia and Walkers Crisps are successfully using environmental labels to build brand trust and bolster their bottom line.
But with so many labels now available on the market, what could they do for your consumers and your business?
Tune in live to our upcoming Brand Republic and ENDS webinar for a candid look at the real story:
- Do consumers actually recognise the logos and how do labels influence purchasing decisions?
- What does the latest Carbon Trust research say about how consumers engage and respond to environmental claims?
- What are the financial and time implications of implementing environmental labels?
- What is the bottom line value of using environmental labels and does this outweigh the risks?
- How can you use environmental labels to gain a competitive edge and drive sustainable long term value?
Mark Brooks, Business Director, Truvia® Consumer Products
Henry Garthwaite, Head of Business Development, Carbon Trust Certification
Secure your free place by visiting the link below:
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...