Full events detail
st Annual International Conference on Agriculture: Environmental Studies and Engineering (AESE 2013)
- 26 August 2013 to 27 August 2013
The Annual International Conference on Agriculture: Environmental Studies and Engineering (AESE) aims to explore advances in research pertaining to applied, theoretical and experimental agriculture and environmental studies.
AESE 2013 will provide an opportunity for practitioners and educators of agriculture to exchange research evidence, models of best practice and innovative ideas.
Keynote Address will be delivered by:
Dr. V M Chariar
Center for Rural Development and Technology Indian Institute of Technology Delhi India
Opening Address will be delivered by:
Prof. the Hon. Dr. Stephen Martin
Member, Board of Governors, Global Science & Technology Forum (GSTF) Former Speaker Parliament of Australia Former Deputy Vice Chancellor (Strategy and Planning) Curtin University of Technology Former Pro Vice Chancellor International, Victoria University
Hotel Fort Canning
11 Canning Walk Singapore 178881
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)