Full events detail
st Annual International Conference on Agriculture: Environmental Studies and Engineering (AESE 2013)
- 26 August 2013 to 27 August 2013
The Annual International Conference on Agriculture: Environmental Studies and Engineering (AESE) aims to explore advances in research pertaining to applied, theoretical and experimental agriculture and environmental studies.
AESE 2013 will provide an opportunity for practitioners and educators of agriculture to exchange research evidence, models of best practice and innovative ideas.
Keynote Address will be delivered by:
Dr. V M Chariar
Center for Rural Development and Technology Indian Institute of Technology Delhi India
Opening Address will be delivered by:
Prof. the Hon. Dr. Stephen Martin
Member, Board of Governors, Global Science & Technology Forum (GSTF) Former Speaker Parliament of Australia Former Deputy Vice Chancellor (Strategy and Planning) Curtin University of Technology Former Pro Vice Chancellor International, Victoria University
Hotel Fort Canning
11 Canning Walk Singapore 178881
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, Central London