Full events detail
2nd Annual International Conference on Journalism & Mass Communications (JMComm 2013)
- 27 October 2013 to 28 October 2013
"At the Crossroads of Communication, Journalism, Media, Corporate and Social Responsibility"
The media industry, in many respects, is at a crossroads as it seeks to come to terms with developments in technology that simultaneously allow new heights of journalistic excellence, as well as the emergence of more worrying trends such as "fake" journalism.
In this digital age, communication ethics - the codes, moral standards and values followed by media organizations and in human communication, are more significant than ever before. Therefore, we need to explore how media can be socially responsible and provide true, accurate, comprehensive and objective information, and try to resolve the conflict between communication freedom, public interest and social impact.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Senior Designer Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Biddable Media Manager PPC - Cracking Client Accounts! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £37000 per annum + Amazing Benefits , London
- Senior Digital Designer Gemini Search £40000 - £50000 per annum, London