Full events detail
Rapid Prototyping with Axure (Intermediate)
- 04 September 2013 to 04 September 2013
Axure RP allows you to rapidly prototype desktop and mobile interfaces and produce testable, sharable, HTML, viewable in a browser without touching a line of code.
This intermediates' course is an intensely practical session suitable for those who have either completed our basic course or already can do the following:
Create basic, bare bones wireframes using native AXURE widgets
Know your way around the default AXURE widgets and can apply formatting to them
Use Guides and grids to create tidy prototypes
Can screen grab then chop up existing webpages and put them back together in a different order
Can create basic HTML interactive prototypes i.e. clickable user journeys
Can annotate prototypes
Now you’re ready to take your prototypes to the next level of interactivity…
Is it for you?
Sometimes you need to turn your ideas into something tangible and interactive. You need to demonstrate to managers, the board, developers, or customers how something will work – you need a prototypes
Axure RP is an industry-leading digital protyping tool, used by over 30,000 professionals for communicating design ideas beyond paper sketching, storyboards, scenarios etc.
If you have a stake in improving your digital content and have ideas for how this should be done – this is for you.
Participants are typically: product managers, marketers, website managers, user experience professionals and managers, interaction designers, graphic designers, information architects, developers…
London EC2M 6UR
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)