Full events detail
Rapid Prototyping with Axure (Beginner)
- 03 September 2013 to 03 September 2013
Axure RP allows you to rapidly prototype desktop and mobile interfaces and produce testable, sharable, HTML, viewable in a
browser without touching a line of code.
This beginner’s course is an intensely practical session suitable for those who have never or only just started to use Axure RP
and will teach you all about AXURE’s interface and features so you can get started with prototyping at a fraction of the time
and cost of getting something built by a 3rd party and optimising later.
It's fun, it's interactive, you will meet interesting people to exchange ideas and experiences with, you will produce something
worthwhileand go back to your desk armed with weapons to impress your colleagues and friends.
Is it for you?
Sometimes you need to turn your ideas into something tangible and interactive. You need to demonstrate to managers, the board,
developers, or customers how something will work – you need a prototypes
Axure RP is an industry-leading digital protyping tool, used by over 30,000 professionals for communicating design ideas beyond
paper sketching, storyboards, scenarios etc.
If you have a stake in improving your digital content and have ideas for how this should be done – this is for you.
Participants are typically: product managers, marketers, web managers, user experience professionals and managers, interaction
designers, graphic designers, information architects, developers…
London EC2M 6UR
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Digital Designer become £40-45K, Central London
- Senior Designer - Digital Agency Aquent £40-£45k, North London
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 per annum, London
- Global Innovation Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, South East region